Every Mobile Electronics Association Member Should Adhere to the Following:
- Provide truthful and accurate information with respect to the professional performance of duties at all times.
- Maintain the highest standards of personal conduct to bring credit to the mobile electronics industry.
Promote and encourage the highest level of ethics within the profession.
- Recognize and discharge by responsibility, to uphold all laws and regulations relating to Mobile Electronics policies and activities.
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the industry.
- Use only legal and ethical means in all industry activities.
- Protect the public against fraud and unfair practices and attempt to eliminate from Mobile Electronics all practices that bring discredit to the profession.
- Use written contracts clearly stating all charges, services, products and other essential information
Demonstrate respect for every professional within the industry by clearly stating and consistently performing at or above the standards acceptable to the industry.
- Make a commitment to increase professional growth and knowledge by attending educational programs recommended, but not limited to, those prescribed by Mobile Electronics.
- Contribute knowledge to professional meetings and journals to raise the consciousness of the industry.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and any other responsibilities.
- When providing services or products, maintain in full force adequate or appropriate insurance.
- Cooperate with professional colleagues, suppliers and employees to provide the highest quality service.
- Extend these same professional commitments to all those persons supervised or employed.